Jacqui Gray SDSHom
What I can offer you
Code of conduct
Obviously everyone is different and your response to a remedy will be unique. However, in general, you may experience some or all of the following:
• An increased sense of well being and/or an increase in energy levels.
• An improvement in your symptoms.
• A brief exacerbation of symptoms. There may be a degree of discomfort depending upon the condition being treated. Paradoxically this is a good indication.
• A return of some old symptoms, which are likely to be mild and short-lived.
• The development of new symptoms
It is vitally important that changes are allowed to progress without using conventional medicine where possible, e.g. any eczema "flare" is best not treated with a steroid cream which is likely to spoil any curative effect the homeopathic remedy has had. Alternative ways of dealing with any aggravations like this will be discussed fully during the consultation. Any such changes should be mild and short lived and if of concern discussed with me, free over the phone.
Important note: At all times during your treatment you should be comfortable with your actions and if an emergency arises, always seek advice from your doctor or visit the hospital as necessary.
You should never just stop taking prescribed medication. Any changes in medication and/or dose must be carried out in full consultation with your doctor.
Telephone 023 9246 2000 or email me at